Monday, September 26, 2011

Medical Marijuana Guide-dr Jimenez (1) - Dr. Alfonso Jimenez

medical marijuana guide-dr jimenez (1) - dr. alfonso jimenez
medical marijuana guide-dr jimenez (1) - dr. alfonso jimenez

My medical marijuana guide provides quick and easy understanding of Medical Marijuana as well as some simple explanations of your constitutional rights. I have written more than 6,000 medical marijuana recommendations which allows these patients to legally possess, use, and grow cannabis in the state of California and Hawaii. My compassion forced me to conduct research from my patients and the following are highlights of my study.

76.65 % reported that cannabis has been very effective in treating their condition
71.50% reported that they where able to stop or reduce their prescriptions and or Over the counter medicines

DOWNLOAD MEDICAL MARIJUANA GUIDE-DR JIMENEZ (1) - DR. ALFONSO JIMENEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment