Monday, September 12, 2011

The Maxims Of Manhood - Jeff Wilser

the maxims of manhood - jeff wilser
the maxims of manhood - jeff wilser

Awarded "Best of 2009, Arts/Culture" in January Magazine. It's more than just about being a real man, it's about being a real good, decent human... Funny. -- David Middleton, January Magazine

I love this book! It's hysterical. And women can relate-- it's a brutally honest depiction of men. -- Whitney Casey, Relationship Expert, TV Personality, author of The Man Plan

Wilser has succeeded in redefining how we see ourselves, in a very humorous, self-deprecating way. There are points in the book that are laugh-out-loud funny. You will find passages in here that will make you want to call your friends and say, `Hey, I just read about you in a book,' and share it with them. -- Neil S. Velleman, TMRZoo

Jeff Wilser rescues the subjugated with simple language and easy-to-read verbal flourish. His maxims are explicable and entertaining, creating the ultimate manual for men who feel they've lost their place in this kinder, gentler cosmos. -- Jordan Richardson, BlogCritics

I think I've found literary gold... This is the most I have ever laughed while reading a book. Seriously... Comedic genius... From the first line of text to the last word, I caught myself analyzing, laughing at, and enjoying the fact that I am a male... This book has got it all. -- MJay, NowICanBuyBeer.com

DOWNLOAD THE MAXIMS OF MANHOOD - JEFF WILSER

No comments:

Post a Comment