Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hiruni And Her Adventures - Lucy Jerrard

hiruni and her adventures - lucy jerrard
hiruni and her adventures - lucy jerrard

This is a story which is a series of quite a few episodes which I must share with all my readers and especially those who have been with me for all these 6 years. I am back to my own stories and am taking a break from the other heroines for a while. A lot of my fan readers have given me feedback that stopping my own series has been a mistake. So here we go. The first one starts with an experience obviously involving my dear father in law and this time a lot of his friends join the party. We all are way in one of the coziest places in the state of Andhra Pradesh -- Arukku, India.

Summer had arrived and schools was out for the summer.

My father in law and I were taking it easy during the spring season in Kakinada, I had arranged for Raja Rao to be shared by two of my girlfriends who swung both ways. They were my roommates from my college days and I had bragged to them about Raja Rao's prowess and equipment. When they both expressed a desire to fuck him, I promised to set it up, under the provision that they both do him at the same time. I had not warned my F I L of the two girls' intents when I asked him to pick me up at their place one night.

DOWNLOAD HIRUNI AND HER ADVENTURES - LUCY JERRARD

No comments:

Post a Comment