Monday, September 26, 2011

The Bless Journey - Gussie Brooks

the bless journey - gussie brooks
the bless journey - gussie brooks

In this inspirational true novel .THE BLESS JOURNEY is the path of real life. You will fi nd
my love one’s and I bravely facing many of life most diffi cult challenges with Diabetes.
There are millions of people fi ghting everyday to control their diabetes while the disease -is
fi ghting to control their body and take over. There are many complication of diabetes which
can affect many parts of the body. There are two types of diabetes type I and type II. Type I
is always in children. Type II onset is in adults.
Losing my children, mother and other family members to diabetes, was so overwhelmed,
and NO one understood what I had endured. That is when I started writing MY FEELINGS
on paper.
The book of pages sat on the shelf for over fi ve years. The ‘LORD’ spoke to me and said: to
publish ‘THE BLESS JOURNEY’ and tell the story.
We ALL serve a MASTER that will take us through the hardest times in life and give us a
willingness to live and give us purpose.
I am following THE BLESS JOURNEY of my divine purpose.
‘WE ARE WHAT GOD HAS MADE US, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS FOR HIS GOOD
WORK, WHICH GOD PREPARED BEFORE-HAND TO BE OUR WAY OF LIFE’.
-EPHESIANS 2:10

DOWNLOAD THE BLESS JOURNEY - GUSSIE BROOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment