Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Abandoned sandal!

photo

Abandoned sandal!

I wonder why anyone would want to abandon this perfectly good child's sandal, there looked nothing wrong with it, it was in perfect health. Perhaps the child to whom it belonged had just had his leg eaten by a shark so he felt it was a bit pointless taking it home!

Although the beach was well trampled, there were only four people on this beach the afternoon we visited, and my brother and I were half of them! I guess it would have been different once school was out and then more would probably have been down there.

The location is Stingray Bay at Warnambool which is at the western end of the Great Ocean Road. The whole area was unrecognisable from my previous visit in 2007 as new housing and roads in the immediate vicinity confused us!

This image is copyrighted to Michael John Stokes; Any users, found to replicate, reproduce, circulate, distribute, download, manipulate or otherwise use my images without my written consent will be in breach of copyright laws. Please contact me at mjs@opobs.co.uk for express permission to use any of my photographs. Sorry, but this photograph can only be viewed large if you are one of my contacts!

Tags

Stingray Bay

Great Ocean Road

Warnambool

Victoria

Australia

sun

sea

sand

water

waves

beach

November

2011

Canon 5D

Michael J Stokes AWPF

opobs

Michael John Stokes, beach, Stingray Bay, beach, sandal, Warnambool, mjs@opobs.co.uk

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment